Katie Price reacts to Lee Andrews’ father’s arrest claims amid missing case
Katie Price reacts to Lee Andrews’ father’s arrest claims amid missing case

​Katie Price has denied her husband Lee Andrew’s father’s claim that the businessman was under police custody and not kidnapped.

​On Saturday, the glamour model took to her Instagram account to repost a report by DailyMail in which Lee’s dad Peter insisted that Lee was being held by authorities in Dubai, Price called the report “fake news.”

​She wrote, “This is fake news. Lee is still missing. Me and his family know what’s going on and working with the authorities involved.”

​This came days after the TV personality filed for a missing person case with authorities in the United Arab Emirates for her husband Lee, whom she married earlier in January.

​Lee has been reportedly missing since he was supposed to make an appearance in a morning show in the UK. However, he failed to board the flight and allegedly told Price that he had been kidnapped.

​In a recent episode of Price’s podcast, Katie Price Show, she revealed that she has given up on searching for Lee as it was taking a toll on her mental health.

​Price said on her Podcast, “I’m taking a step back, for my own sanity.

​”There’s only one person I need to look after and that is myself., I’ve still got to work, there’s exciting things coming up, but for my sanity… I don’t know what’s true, what’s not true. I’m like that now, I don’t know.”

​She added, “Like I said, my tentacles are up now, my antennas are up and I’ve decided to take a step back from everything, assess everything my way, and just continue with my life, and what will be will be.”



Share.
Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version