Close Menu
thewitness.com.au
  • Home
  • Latest
  • National News
  • International News
  • Sports
  • Business & Economy
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Entertainment

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

What's Hot

The ‘crazy car salesman’ brokering babies and holding embryos ‘hostage’

May 23, 2026

Shay Mitchell fears ‘wrinkles’ ahead of family’s plans for summer

May 23, 2026

Meet Albo, the high-vis, small-biz raider – and other deepfakes

May 23, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Threads
thewitness.com.au
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Subscribe
  • Home
  • Latest
  • National News
  • International News
  • Sports
  • Business & Economy
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
thewitness.com.au
Home»Entertainment»Javier Bardem gets ‘more offers’ despite Hollywood blacklist rumours
Entertainment

Javier Bardem gets ‘more offers’ despite Hollywood blacklist rumours

info@thewitness.com.auBy info@thewitness.com.auMay 17, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
Javier Bardem gets ‘more offers’ despite Hollywood blacklist rumours
Share
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Threads Bluesky Copy Link


Javier Bardem gets ‘more offers’ despite Hollywood blacklist rumours
Javier Bardem gets candid about activism

Javier Bardem is outspoken about his views, and he is expressing them sans fears of consequences.

But instead of backlash, the Dune star says he is receiving more acting offers after he spoke out.

This change, Bardem attributes to the changing of things, particularly in the younger generation.

“Everyone is beginning to realise — thanks to the younger generation, who are more aware of situations we’re experiencing quite directly on our phones and on other screens — this is unacceptable.”

“It cannot be justified, and there can be no reason, no explanation for this genocide,” he states.

“Therefore, I think what is happening is quite the contrary,” the actor says on the alleged Hollywood blacklist fears.

He further adds, “I believe that those who are drawing up the so-called blacklists will actually be exposed.”

“And they will be the ones suffering the so-called consequences, at least on a public and social level. And this is a major change,” he adds.

Similarly, Bardem previously told Variety that he’s “always felt that I have microphones and recorders recording my voice, and I have the right to denounce what I think is wrong.”

His remarks came at Cannes, where his new movie The Beloved was debuted and received a seven-minute ovation.



Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Bluesky Threads Tumblr Telegram Email
info@thewitness.com.au
  • Website

Related Posts

The ‘crazy car salesman’ brokering babies and holding embryos ‘hostage’

May 23, 2026

Shay Mitchell fears ‘wrinkles’ ahead of family’s plans for summer

May 23, 2026

Meet Albo, the high-vis, small-biz raider – and other deepfakes

May 23, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Top Posts

Police believe ‘Penthouse Syndicate’ built Sydney property empire from defrauded millions

September 24, 2025225 Views

Inside the bitter fight for ownership of a popular sports website

October 23, 2025153 Views

Wife of Australian Community Media boss responds to husband’s assault charges

March 15, 2026115 Views
Don't Miss

The ‘crazy car salesman’ brokering babies and holding embryos ‘hostage’

By info@thewitness.com.auMay 23, 2026

The new parents said they learnt of their son’s arrival from a photo of a…

Shay Mitchell fears ‘wrinkles’ ahead of family’s plans for summer

May 23, 2026

Meet Albo, the high-vis, small-biz raider – and other deepfakes

May 23, 2026

Australia's Caldwell kicks to victory

May 23, 2026
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • TikTok
  • WhatsApp
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
Top Trending
Demo
Most Popular

Police believe ‘Penthouse Syndicate’ built Sydney property empire from defrauded millions

September 24, 2025225 Views

Inside the bitter fight for ownership of a popular sports website

October 23, 2025153 Views

Wife of Australian Community Media boss responds to husband’s assault charges

March 15, 2026115 Views
Our Picks

The ‘crazy car salesman’ brokering babies and holding embryos ‘hostage’

May 23, 2026

Shay Mitchell fears ‘wrinkles’ ahead of family’s plans for summer

May 23, 2026

Meet Albo, the high-vis, small-biz raider – and other deepfakes

May 23, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
© 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.