Close Menu
thewitness.com.au
  • Home
  • Latest
  • National News
  • International News
  • Sports
  • Business & Economy
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Entertainment

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

What's Hot

I’m not a skier, but New Zealand’s other South Island activities won me over

May 22, 2026

Why it would be a disaster for the GWS Giants if Toby Greene went to another AFL club

May 22, 2026

As Stephen Colbert exits ‘The Late Show’ podcasts have the last laugh

May 22, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Threads
thewitness.com.au
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Subscribe
  • Home
  • Latest
  • National News
  • International News
  • Sports
  • Business & Economy
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
thewitness.com.au
Home»Entertainment»‘MobLand’ future in question as Tom Hardy faces firing claims
Entertainment

‘MobLand’ future in question as Tom Hardy faces firing claims

info@thewitness.com.auBy info@thewitness.com.auMay 22, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
‘MobLand’ future in question as Tom Hardy faces firing claims
Share
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Threads Bluesky Copy Link


‘MobLand’ future in question as Tom Hardy faces firing claims
‘MobLand’ future in question as Tom Hardy faces firing claims

Tom Hardy has reportedly been fired from the MobLand after two seasons.

Sources have told Variety that the actor was removed from the series after alleged on-set issues involving executive producer Jez Butterworth, 101 Studios and others.

A separate report by Puck News claimed Hardy was regularly late to production during Season 2. The outlet also alleged that he frequently gave script notes, changed dialogue and became frustrated over the show’s ensemble cast, which includes Helen Mirren and Pierce Brosnan.

Reports also say the alleged tensions became so serious that Butterworth nearly walked away from the project before Paramount reportedly decided to remove Hardy from the show.

Neither Hardy nor Paramount+ has publicly responded to the claims. 

The crime drama, executive produced by Guy Ritchie, premiered in 2025 and became a major success for Paramount+. The platform previously said the show recorded its biggest global series premiere ever with 2.2 million views worldwide.

Hardy starred as Harry Da Souza, a fixer working for a powerful London crime family. The cast also features Paddy Considine, Joanne Froggatt and Jasmine Jobson.

Season 2 reportedly wrapped filming in March, though the series has not yet been officially renewed for a third season.

The report also comes after Butterworth previously insisted Hardy would remain central to the series. Speaking in 2025 after the Season 1 finale, the producer said, “We love Harry. We love Tom.”



Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Bluesky Threads Tumblr Telegram Email
info@thewitness.com.au
  • Website

Related Posts

I’m not a skier, but New Zealand’s other South Island activities won me over

May 22, 2026

Why it would be a disaster for the GWS Giants if Toby Greene went to another AFL club

May 22, 2026

As Stephen Colbert exits ‘The Late Show’ podcasts have the last laugh

May 22, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Top Posts

Police believe ‘Penthouse Syndicate’ built Sydney property empire from defrauded millions

September 24, 2025224 Views

Inside the bitter fight for ownership of a popular sports website

October 23, 2025153 Views

Wife of Australian Community Media boss responds to husband’s assault charges

March 15, 2026115 Views
Don't Miss

I’m not a skier, but New Zealand’s other South Island activities won me over

By info@thewitness.com.auMay 22, 2026

SaveYou have reached your maximum number of saved items.Remove items from your saved list to…

Why it would be a disaster for the GWS Giants if Toby Greene went to another AFL club

May 22, 2026

As Stephen Colbert exits ‘The Late Show’ podcasts have the last laugh

May 22, 2026

Government will need to tread carefully through budget storm

May 22, 2026
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • TikTok
  • WhatsApp
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
Top Trending
Demo
Most Popular

Police believe ‘Penthouse Syndicate’ built Sydney property empire from defrauded millions

September 24, 2025224 Views

Inside the bitter fight for ownership of a popular sports website

October 23, 2025153 Views

Wife of Australian Community Media boss responds to husband’s assault charges

March 15, 2026115 Views
Our Picks

I’m not a skier, but New Zealand’s other South Island activities won me over

May 22, 2026

Why it would be a disaster for the GWS Giants if Toby Greene went to another AFL club

May 22, 2026

As Stephen Colbert exits ‘The Late Show’ podcasts have the last laugh

May 22, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
© 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.